Happy Valentine’s Day! After all the excitement of this holiday here are some fun activities to do with your family:
- Make pizza from scratch and watch a movie
- Here is a great recipe for homemade pizza
- Look through old family albums together
- Feeling nostalgic? Look through some old photos and relive those great moments
- Volunteer locally
- It is always the right time to give back
- Here are some great opportunities in the area
- Play a board game or charades
- Have a family game night and bring out the inner competitiveness in everyone!
- This site has a great list of words for making cards for charades
- Build a blanket fort
- With the chill of winter cozy up in a blanket fort with some hot chocolate
- Grab all the blankets you can and start constructing!