Go back to school with a splash! Spend your last Monday of the summer on the water at Geneva Lake!
Tips for the Lake
- Stay hydrated – bring a cooler with you for water to help you beat the heat!
- Sun Screen – don’t forget to re-apply as directed!
- Bring Snacks – Cut up some apples, strawberries, and throw in some grapes for the perfect fruit salad!
- Safety first – if you are going out on a boat don’t forget your life jackets!
For more activities to do on Geneva Lake you can visit this website!
We are only one month away from Women’s Weekend Lake Geneva so be sure to check us out and sign up!
Hoppy almost Easter! What are your holiday traditions? I personally go out to brunch with my family and here are some great options in the local area for you and your loved ones to go to Easter Sunday!
Easter Brunch at Lake Lawn to celebrate!
- Served Easter Sunday beginning at 9:30 am, with last seating at 3:00 pm
- Prices vary by age:
- Adults $44.95
- Children ages 4 -12 $16.95
- Children 3 Years & Under Dine Free
- There will be an Easter Egg Hunt in the inner courtyard for resort and Easter brunch guests at 9:00am!
- Reservation required. Please call the Frontier Restaurant 262-725-9155.
Easter Brunch at 240° West at the Abbey Resort
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Enjoy a bountiful buffet of all your brunch favorites as well as special holiday additions.
- Complimentary Mimosas!
- Prices vary by age:
- $42.00 Adults
- $16.00 Children 4-12 (under 4 free)
- Reservations Required: 800-709-1323
Easter Dinner at the Hunt Club Steakhouse
- Time: 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- $50 per person three-course holiday menu along with a limited version of their new seasonal menu.
- Check out the menu here
- Reservations Required: Call 262.245.7200 or visit Open Table.
Happy almost St Patrick’s day! How do you celebrate? Here are some events that will be hosted to Celebrate this holiday this weekend in the Lake Geneva area!
- St. Paddy’s Weekend Shenanigans
- Time: Friday – Sunday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Location: Crafted Americana at The Ridge Hotel
- Check them out for some traditional specials!
- Lunch offerings:
- Irish poundies
- Guinness fish and chips
- Reuben sandwiches
- Dinner plates:
- Traditional corned beef and cabbage
- Shepherd’s pie
- Bangers & mash
- St Patrick’s Day Weekend
- Time: Friday – Sunday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Location: Lake Lawn Resort
- Celebrate this holiday at these various locations over the entire weekend:
- Frontier Restaurant
- Fireside Lounge
- Lookout Bar & Eatery
- The Isle of Capri Cafe
- Each place comes with various offers that you can find here.
- Irish Whiskey Dinner
- Time: Saturday from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Location: Frontier Restaurant at Lake Lawn Resort
- Reservations are required and limited, must be 21 years or older.
- With a carefully crafted menu that pairs the perfect whiskey with your dinner.
- For more information check it out here.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Popeye’s
- Time: Saturday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Location: Popeye’s Lake Geneva
- They will be serving GREEN BEER!
Happy National Women’s History month! Women should be celebrated all year long but this is our month ladies! Take time to share your appreciation for the most important women in your life. Plan a girl’s day brunch or spa day.
On Thursday, March 8th go out for Girls Night at Pier 290!
- Time: 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- All rail drinks, beer and wines by the glass are 50% off
- All dinner entrees 50% off’
If you are interested in learning more about some amazing women who have made great accomplishments throughout history, this is a great site to check out, click here!
There are a lot of great public New Year’s Eve parties in the Lake Geneva area on December 31st. Here are a few places for an all-night party!
- Next Door Pub
- Description: Join us New Year’s Eve with a special menu including Prime Rib Dinner for $18.95, a live DJ and a free champagne toast at midnight.
- When: 9 pm to 1 am
- Address: 411 Interchange N, Lake Geneva
- Grand Geneva
- Description: Spend the last night of 2017 with us at Grand Geneva! We’ve got overnight packages that are exactly what you’re looking for to celebrate with style. All of these packages include a two-night stay at Grand Geneva and you’re sure to spot a balloon drop when midnight tolls. If you’re local, you’re welcome to come for dinner and party, too!
- When: 4 pm to 1 AM
- Address: 7036 Grand Geneva Way, Lake Geneva
- Thumbs Up
- Description: What better way to end an epic 2017 than a Thumbs Up New Year’s Party! DJ 6’7 will be spinning all your favorite tunes until your feet fall off! Ring in 2018 with a FREE Campaign toast and party favors at midnight!
- When: 9 pm to 12 am
- Address: 260 Broad St, Lake Geneva
- Djs in the drink
- Description: If you are looking for New Year’s Eve plans look no further!
For those who do not like late nights come join us at Noon for the Packer Game for some fun.
For those who want to ring in the New Year with us join us for dinner, or even after dinner and come dance to the music of Petty Thieves at 10pm. We will also be sharing a late night snack of FREE PIZZA sometime around 10pm. Then at midnight, we will cheers with a complimentary glass of champagne.
- When: 10 pm to 2 am
- Address: W3860 Lakeshore Drive, Lake Geneva
If you want to celebrate and not stay out all night there are some great options for dinner and drinks.
- Studio Winery
- Description: Celebrate the New Year with Studio Winery! The music starts at 4pm with some great Chicago Blues from Low-reen and the Lazy Dogs featuring PeeWee Hayes! No cover. Champagne Toast at Midnight Rio De Janeiro time!! (8 pm our time – we close the place down at 9pm)
- When: 4 pm to 8 pm
- Address: 401 Sheridan Springs Rd, Lake Geneva
- Hunt Club Steakhouse
- Description: Ring in and relish the New Year at the Hunt Club Steakhouse with a celebratory three-course meal and limited standard menu. Cheers! Reservations recommended.
- Three Course Dinner Special ($65 per person)
- When: 5 pm to 3 pm
- Address: 555 Hunt Club Ct, Lake Geneva
- Lake Geneva Country Meats
- Description: Get all your NYE goodies and try some delicious sparkling wines for free! Nick loves sparkling wine, so we’re sure to have some treats open for you to try at a variety of price points.
- When: 12 pm to 3 pm
- Address: 5907 State Road 50, Lake Geneva
The season of giving has arrived and nothing makes you warm inside (besides hot chocolate, of course!) more than the face of someone you care about receiving the perfect gift from you. Buying gifts can be an overwhelming process especially during the hustle and bustle that the holiday season brings with it, so here are a couple of gift ideas and trends to help you out.
Sorel Winter Boots