Check out some new, exciting events that were recently added!
- Brewing Coffee at Home – $30
- Learn how to be your own barista!
- One of our coffee experts will walk you through different brewing methods, coffee education, and some pro tips
- You will also take home a half pound of coffee and authentic Avant sticker!
- Sign Painting Workshop – $25 (Covers all materials)
- Bring home a beautiful souvenir from your girlfriend getaway with a hand-painted sign you create yourself!
- The Painted Elephant will provide design options and 12” x 12” prepped boards for you to personalize with your choice of color and quotes.
- Chocolate & Whiskey Tasting
- Pop-Up Artisan Shop
Reminder Lake Geneva Women’s Weekend is at the end of this month and you don’t want to miss out on this fun opportunity! For more information and registration click here.
Rosewood is an extraordinary entertainment and event destination. Their unique theater is fully equipped with state-of-the-art sound, lights and video. This is the perfect place for private events, galas, and special occasions.
New events are added almost daily including:
- Cabaret lunch and dinner shows
- Culinary events
- Special entertainment features
For a schedule and more information check out their site here!
If you are still looking for somewhere to get brunch on Easter Sunday Rosewood is hosting an event.
- Seating Times: 11:30 am, 1:00 pm
- Unlimited Bloody Mary & Mimosa Bar
- Chef Attended Pasta Station
- Omelets Made to Order
- Carving Station
- Displayed Hot & Cold Buffets
Reservations are required. Here is more information on the brunch!
Photo Credit: Rosewood
Harbor Shores is a great lodging option that is within walking distance from Riviera Ballroom and Lake Geneva Cruise Line. There are many amenities and dining choices which make this an excellent place for your next stay in Lake Geneva.
- Amenities Include:
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Common Area
- Business Amenities Include:
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry services
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference center
- Meeting rooms
- 108 air-conditioned rooms come with:
- Pillowtop bed.
- Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment,
- Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
If you’re hungry grab something to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar. Or take full advantage of room service.
For more information here is Harbor Shores site.
Photo Credit: Harbor Shores
Cafe Calamari is a fine Italian restaurant with an impressive menu that also has daily Chef specials. Featured on the menu is their premium hand selected top quality steaks in either New York Strip or Filet.
Cafe Calamari has a lounge with its own menu. It is served every evening exclusively at the Cafe Calamari bar only.
The Craft Cocktail list is full of a wide variety of the best seasonal cocktails. Here is the complete list.
Come check out Cafe Calamari the next time you visit Downtown Lake Geneva. They are located at 10 E Geneva St. Williams Bay, WI.
For more information check out Cafe Calamari’s Site.
Photo Credit: Cafe Calamari
The Mill Creek Hotel is a great lodging option located in downtown Lake Geneva. It is the perfect place for people, couples, and business people that need a Lake Geneva getaway. With a fantastic location everything is within walking distance. This peaceful haven has 33 private condos with great views.
They offer a variety of getaway packages including:
- Romance Package
- Wine & Dine Night Out
- Golf Stay & Play Package
- Adventure Day
Their facilities and amenities include:
- Private Condos
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Deck
Also, the Mill Creek Hotel has earned a Certificate of Excellence from tripadvisor. Check out their site here for more information!
Photo Credit: Mill Creek
Love Finds You in Lake Geneva by Pamela S Meyers
It’s 1933, and beautiful Lake Geneva is a summertime playground for Chicago’s wealthy. Local girl Meg Alden works at the town newspaper, but she aspires to be a real reporter. When a job opens up, Meg spies an opportunity to break into the business — until Jack Wallace, son of the newspaper’s owner, is hired instead. How will Meg ever be able to work with the man who stole her job… and makes her pulse race?
A Shot to Die For by Libby Fischer Hellman
In this fourth title in the Ellie Foreman mystery series, the Chicago documentary filmmaker finds herself in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Returning from a video shoot at the Lodge, a newly renovated, upscale resort, Ellie befriends a woman who claims her ride abandoned her at a highway rest stop. But Ellie’s kindness is brutally cut short when a pickup truck pulls up, the rear window opens, and the woman is shot dead.