A unique boutique in the heart of historic Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Carrying genuine Harley-Davidson apparel, accessories, and gifts. Stop by to shop a large selection of Bar & Shield merchandise for everyone in the family, Fido included!
Check out their site for more info!
India Hicks is a place where they share their rather lovely collections in partnership with entrepreneurial women who are not kidding around. They call them Ambassadors and together they are building something extraordinary.
They also have an event during Women’s Weekend that you should check out!
- Hear about the life story of India Hicks and how the influences in her life have led her to build her company empowering women to serve each other and build extraordinary relationships for a lifetime.
- Learn about social retail, the badass India Hicks tribe and how it’s bringing women together to tell their story and create a legacy. Side hustle or main hustle, you decide!
For more information check out their site here.
ReVive Art Gallery
A beautiful art gallery located in downtown Lake Geneva. they offer FUN mosaic classes for individuals, small or large groups. Plan your own Mosaic Art Party!
Check out their site here!
Kunes Country Ford Lincoln
Kunes Country Auto Group is dedicated to building people’s lives in the communities we serve. We’re family owned and operated. Gregg Kunes started with Kunes Country Ford Lincoln in Delavan, Wisconsin in 1996, and over the years they have grown to twelve dealerships throughout Illinois and Wisconsin.
Kunes Country’s mission is of course to deliver exceptional customer service, but also to serve our communities well in the form of projects, promotions support, donations and wherever else is needed.
For more information check out their site here!
Renewal by Anderson
This is the full-service replacement-window division of Anderson Windows. There is a wide variety of options and you can schedule a consultation. Also, you can even visualize how the windows will look on your home if you follow the steps on their site.
Everyone deserves to pamper themselves so here is a great opportunity for you to kick back and relax. Above is the checklist for the spa day and there are many variations fo what you can use. Feel free to add or take away any steps to personalize it because this is all about you and your wants!
The first stage is to set the mood!
- Candles create the perfect ambiance for the setting and there are so many inexpensive options for a great scent.
- Relaxing music adds another layer to the setting as you could listen to nature sounds such as waves crashing or any playlist that is full of music that relaxes you. Spotify has many curated relaxing playlists.
Next is the Pampering!
- Bath Bombs can be as expensive or inexpensive as you want. There is a great option in Downtown Lake Geneva, Balance Bath and Body and places like Target make bath bombs easily accessible.
- Face Masks range in all types and varieties. This is where you can get a little creative and even try out some DIY face masks. I personally love clay mud masks as they help tighten and exfoliate the skin.
- Mani/ Pedis are great for everyone! Here is a great site on how to achieve the perfect mani pedi at home!
And the most important thing is to stay hydrated!
- Cucumber and Lemon water are great options to flush out the toxins and there are countless benefits of drinking water. There are various recipes on fruit infused water on Pinterest. You can always upgrade to wine if you are over the age of 21!
This is an eclectic Bath and Body Store in Lake Geneva, WI.
- Custom Scenting
- Various products including
- Bath Salts
- Body Sprays
- & more!
Most of their products are organic and there is a wide variety in the products. It is a fun and energetic environment with excellent customer service. Be sure to check them out the next time you’re walking around downtown. Here is a link directly to their site!
Psychic Readings by Joann
Joann is a gifted Psychic who can help you with all matters. She offers 7 different readings including:
- Palm Readings
- Tarot Readings
- Crystal Ball Readings
She is also available for parties and company outings! Check out her site here for more information and how to contact her!
Find the perfect hand selected unique Irish gifts at Fleming’s Limited. They have a wide variety of gifts from jewelry to Irish sweaters. Even more specific items for women, men, or children.
They are located right on main street in the heart of Downtown Lake Geneva. You can view local upcoming events and even sign up to receive their newsletter! For more information check out their site here.
It is time to go through your wardrobe and put away heavy layers because the weather is starting to get better. Spring is the perfect time to play around with pastels! This has always been a trend but it is great to lift the spirits after a drab winter with some pops of color.
- Jumpsuits are making a comeback! They are a cute option when you want to look a little dressier but also be comfortable. With so many different patterns and styles the options are endless.
- I don’t know about you but I have recently become obsessed with this vibrant color. It adds a fun pop to any outfit!
- Some other fun trends have been the addition of sheer layers. It adds a dramatic effect on the overall outfit. You can take a simple casual dress and add a sheer top and completely transform it into something new and a little edgy.
- Another personal favorite of mine is overalls. This is the perfect thing for a casual day out to maybe run errands or grab some coffee with a friend.
I hope this gives you some ideas for the next time you’re shopping and want to try one of these trends!
Jayne is your next shopping destination! Whether that be for cute, functional clothes or home goods and gifts. Their ageless selection of goods assures that you will find something to fit your style or need.
There are 7 locations but there is only one in Wisconsin! They are located at 771 W Main St., Lake Geneva. Stop in today for a fun pick me up or you want great customer service.
Check out their site for more information!
Photo Credit: Jayne
Check out some new, exciting events that were recently added!
- Brewing Coffee at Home – $30
- Learn how to be your own barista!
- One of our coffee experts will walk you through different brewing methods, coffee education, and some pro tips
- You will also take home a half pound of coffee and authentic Avant sticker!
- Sign Painting Workshop – $25 (Covers all materials)
- Bring home a beautiful souvenir from your girlfriend getaway with a hand-painted sign you create yourself!
- The Painted Elephant will provide design options and 12” x 12” prepped boards for you to personalize with your choice of color and quotes.
- Chocolate & Whiskey Tasting
- Pop-Up Artisan Shop
Reminder Lake Geneva Women’s Weekend is at the end of this month and you don’t want to miss out on this fun opportunity! For more information and registration click here.
Rosewood is an extraordinary entertainment and event destination. Their unique theater is fully equipped with state-of-the-art sound, lights and video. This is the perfect place for private events, galas, and special occasions.
New events are added almost daily including:
- Cabaret lunch and dinner shows
- Culinary events
- Special entertainment features
For a schedule and more information check out their site here!
If you are still looking for somewhere to get brunch on Easter Sunday Rosewood is hosting an event.
- Seating Times: 11:30 am, 1:00 pm
- Unlimited Bloody Mary & Mimosa Bar
- Chef Attended Pasta Station
- Omelets Made to Order
- Carving Station
- Displayed Hot & Cold Buffets
Reservations are required. Here is more information on the brunch!
Photo Credit: Rosewood
We are only one month away from Women’s Weekend Lake Geneva so be sure to check us out and sign up!
Hoppy almost Easter! What are your holiday traditions? I personally go out to brunch with my family and here are some great options in the local area for you and your loved ones to go to Easter Sunday!
Easter Brunch at Lake Lawn to celebrate!
- Served Easter Sunday beginning at 9:30 am, with last seating at 3:00 pm
- Prices vary by age:
- Adults $44.95
- Children ages 4 -12 $16.95
- Children 3 Years & Under Dine Free
- There will be an Easter Egg Hunt in the inner courtyard for resort and Easter brunch guests at 9:00am!
- Reservation required. Please call the Frontier Restaurant 262-725-9155.
Easter Brunch at 240° West at the Abbey Resort
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Enjoy a bountiful buffet of all your brunch favorites as well as special holiday additions.
- Complimentary Mimosas!
- Prices vary by age:
- $42.00 Adults
- $16.00 Children 4-12 (under 4 free)
- Reservations Required: 800-709-1323
Easter Dinner at the Hunt Club Steakhouse
- Time: 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- $50 per person three-course holiday menu along with a limited version of their new seasonal menu.
- Check out the menu here
- Reservations Required: Call 262.245.7200 or visit Open Table.