It is time to go through your wardrobe and put away heavy layers because the weather is starting to get better. Spring is the perfect time to play around with pastels! This has always been a trend but it is great to lift the spirits after a drab winter with some pops of color.
- Jumpsuits are making a comeback! They are a cute option when you want to look a little dressier but also be comfortable. With so many different patterns and styles the options are endless.
- I don’t know about you but I have recently become obsessed with this vibrant color. It adds a fun pop to any outfit!
- Some other fun trends have been the addition of sheer layers. It adds a dramatic effect on the overall outfit. You can take a simple casual dress and add a sheer top and completely transform it into something new and a little edgy.
- Another personal favorite of mine is overalls. This is the perfect thing for a casual day out to maybe run errands or grab some coffee with a friend.
I hope this gives you some ideas for the next time you’re shopping and want to try one of these trends!
Jayne is your next shopping destination! Whether that be for cute, functional clothes or home goods and gifts. Their ageless selection of goods assures that you will find something to fit your style or need.
There are 7 locations but there is only one in Wisconsin! They are located at 771 W Main St., Lake Geneva. Stop in today for a fun pick me up or you want great customer service.
Check out their site for more information!
Photo Credit: Jayne
Check out some new, exciting events that were recently added!
- Brewing Coffee at Home – $30
- Learn how to be your own barista!
- One of our coffee experts will walk you through different brewing methods, coffee education, and some pro tips
- You will also take home a half pound of coffee and authentic Avant sticker!
- Sign Painting Workshop – $25 (Covers all materials)
- Bring home a beautiful souvenir from your girlfriend getaway with a hand-painted sign you create yourself!
- The Painted Elephant will provide design options and 12” x 12” prepped boards for you to personalize with your choice of color and quotes.
- Chocolate & Whiskey Tasting
- Pop-Up Artisan Shop
Reminder Lake Geneva Women’s Weekend is at the end of this month and you don’t want to miss out on this fun opportunity! For more information and registration click here.
Rosewood is an extraordinary entertainment and event destination. Their unique theater is fully equipped with state-of-the-art sound, lights and video. This is the perfect place for private events, galas, and special occasions.
New events are added almost daily including:
- Cabaret lunch and dinner shows
- Culinary events
- Special entertainment features
For a schedule and more information check out their site here!
If you are still looking for somewhere to get brunch on Easter Sunday Rosewood is hosting an event.
- Seating Times: 11:30 am, 1:00 pm
- Unlimited Bloody Mary & Mimosa Bar
- Chef Attended Pasta Station
- Omelets Made to Order
- Carving Station
- Displayed Hot & Cold Buffets
Reservations are required. Here is more information on the brunch!
Photo Credit: Rosewood
We are only one month away from Women’s Weekend Lake Geneva so be sure to check us out and sign up!
Hoppy almost Easter! What are your holiday traditions? I personally go out to brunch with my family and here are some great options in the local area for you and your loved ones to go to Easter Sunday!
Easter Brunch at Lake Lawn to celebrate!
- Served Easter Sunday beginning at 9:30 am, with last seating at 3:00 pm
- Prices vary by age:
- Adults $44.95
- Children ages 4 -12 $16.95
- Children 3 Years & Under Dine Free
- There will be an Easter Egg Hunt in the inner courtyard for resort and Easter brunch guests at 9:00am!
- Reservation required. Please call the Frontier Restaurant 262-725-9155.
Easter Brunch at 240° West at the Abbey Resort
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Enjoy a bountiful buffet of all your brunch favorites as well as special holiday additions.
- Complimentary Mimosas!
- Prices vary by age:
- $42.00 Adults
- $16.00 Children 4-12 (under 4 free)
- Reservations Required: 800-709-1323
Easter Dinner at the Hunt Club Steakhouse
- Time: 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- $50 per person three-course holiday menu along with a limited version of their new seasonal menu.
- Check out the menu here
- Reservations Required: Call 262.245.7200 or visit Open Table.
Harbor Shores is a great lodging option that is within walking distance from Riviera Ballroom and Lake Geneva Cruise Line. There are many amenities and dining choices which make this an excellent place for your next stay in Lake Geneva.
- Amenities Include:
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Common Area
- Business Amenities Include:
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry services
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference center
- Meeting rooms
- 108 air-conditioned rooms come with:
- Pillowtop bed.
- Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment,
- Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
If you’re hungry grab something to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar. Or take full advantage of room service.
For more information here is Harbor Shores site.
Photo Credit: Harbor Shores
Wisconsin is finally warming up! Here are some fun outdoor activities to partake in the local area:
There will also be a March Madness Party with game time specials March 22nd through March 31st
- Time: 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Location: Pier 290
Cafe Calamari is a fine Italian restaurant with an impressive menu that also has daily Chef specials. Featured on the menu is their premium hand selected top quality steaks in either New York Strip or Filet.
Cafe Calamari has a lounge with its own menu. It is served every evening exclusively at the Cafe Calamari bar only.
The Craft Cocktail list is full of a wide variety of the best seasonal cocktails. Here is the complete list.
Come check out Cafe Calamari the next time you visit Downtown Lake Geneva. They are located at 10 E Geneva St. Williams Bay, WI.
For more information check out Cafe Calamari’s Site.
Photo Credit: Cafe Calamari
Happy almost St Patrick’s day! How do you celebrate? Here are some events that will be hosted to Celebrate this holiday this weekend in the Lake Geneva area!
- St. Paddy’s Weekend Shenanigans
- Time: Friday – Sunday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Location: Crafted Americana at The Ridge Hotel
- Check them out for some traditional specials!
- Lunch offerings:
- Irish poundies
- Guinness fish and chips
- Reuben sandwiches
- Dinner plates:
- Traditional corned beef and cabbage
- Shepherd’s pie
- Bangers & mash
- St Patrick’s Day Weekend
- Time: Friday – Sunday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Location: Lake Lawn Resort
- Celebrate this holiday at these various locations over the entire weekend:
- Frontier Restaurant
- Fireside Lounge
- Lookout Bar & Eatery
- The Isle of Capri Cafe
- Each place comes with various offers that you can find here.
- Irish Whiskey Dinner
- Time: Saturday from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Location: Frontier Restaurant at Lake Lawn Resort
- Reservations are required and limited, must be 21 years or older.
- With a carefully crafted menu that pairs the perfect whiskey with your dinner.
- For more information check it out here.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Popeye’s
- Time: Saturday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Location: Popeye’s Lake Geneva
- They will be serving GREEN BEER!
The Mill Creek Hotel is a great lodging option located in downtown Lake Geneva. It is the perfect place for people, couples, and business people that need a Lake Geneva getaway. With a fantastic location everything is within walking distance. This peaceful haven has 33 private condos with great views.
They offer a variety of getaway packages including:
- Romance Package
- Wine & Dine Night Out
- Golf Stay & Play Package
- Adventure Day
Their facilities and amenities include:
- Private Condos
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Deck
Also, the Mill Creek Hotel has earned a Certificate of Excellence from tripadvisor. Check out their site here for more information!
Photo Credit: Mill Creek