Whether you are a mom trying to come up with a last minute snack to send to school with your child for their Valentine’s party or you were simply asked to bring a snack to a Valentine’s themed event and you are struggling to come up with an idea, these easy to prep ideas will be a solution for you. All these ideas are creative and can even be given out to a few friends or coworkers you want to show appreciation to. Each treat has a festive twist that will be sure to woo any crowd.
1. Cupid Kabobs: These fruity treats are easy to make and add a healthy twist to an already sugar filled holiday. Pick from a variety of fruits to customize them to your liking.
2. Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie Treat Cupcakes: Kids always love rice krispie treats and this treat adds a little extra love to them. Top of this treat with white or colored icing and a candy piece of your choice.
3. Peppermint Candy Pops: Using candy canes, you can make these cute little hearts really pop at any event. Add ribbon to the sticks to add a cute decoration to this candy.
4. Valentine’s Popcorn: This mix is sure to add a splash of color to any array of treats at a party. This treat allows you to also be creative by taking out any of the ingredients and adding whatever else you want to snack on.
5. Marbled Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies: These sweet treats pop with their marbled color at any event. This recipe includes a step by step video to show you how to make these showstoppers.
All these treats will impress at any event and can be an easy snack to bring to any occasion. Comment below if you try any of these recipes on your own and let us know what you think!