Harbor Shores is a great lodging option that is within walking distance from Riviera Ballroom and Lake Geneva Cruise Line. There are many amenities and dining choices which make this an excellent place for your next stay in Lake Geneva.
- Amenities Include:
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Common Area
- Business Amenities Include:
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry services
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference center
- Meeting rooms
- 108 air-conditioned rooms come with:
- Pillowtop bed.
- Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment,
- Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
If you’re hungry grab something to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar. Or take full advantage of room service.
For more information here is Harbor Shores site.
Photo Credit: Harbor Shores
Wisconsin is finally warming up! Here are some fun outdoor activities to partake in the local area:
There will also be a March Madness Party with game time specials March 22nd through March 31st
- Time: 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Location: Pier 290
Cafe Calamari is a fine Italian restaurant with an impressive menu that also has daily Chef specials. Featured on the menu is their premium hand selected top quality steaks in either New York Strip or Filet.
Cafe Calamari has a lounge with its own menu. It is served every evening exclusively at the Cafe Calamari bar only.
The Craft Cocktail list is full of a wide variety of the best seasonal cocktails. Here is the complete list.
Come check out Cafe Calamari the next time you visit Downtown Lake Geneva. They are located at 10 E Geneva St. Williams Bay, WI.
For more information check out Cafe Calamari’s Site.
Photo Credit: Cafe Calamari
Happy almost St Patrick’s day! How do you celebrate? Here are some events that will be hosted to Celebrate this holiday this weekend in the Lake Geneva area!
- St. Paddy’s Weekend Shenanigans
- Time: Friday – Sunday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Location: Crafted Americana at The Ridge Hotel
- Check them out for some traditional specials!
- Lunch offerings:
- Irish poundies
- Guinness fish and chips
- Reuben sandwiches
- Dinner plates:
- Traditional corned beef and cabbage
- Shepherd’s pie
- Bangers & mash
- St Patrick’s Day Weekend
- Time: Friday – Sunday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Location: Lake Lawn Resort
- Celebrate this holiday at these various locations over the entire weekend:
- Frontier Restaurant
- Fireside Lounge
- Lookout Bar & Eatery
- The Isle of Capri Cafe
- Each place comes with various offers that you can find here.
- Irish Whiskey Dinner
- Time: Saturday from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Location: Frontier Restaurant at Lake Lawn Resort
- Reservations are required and limited, must be 21 years or older.
- With a carefully crafted menu that pairs the perfect whiskey with your dinner.
- For more information check it out here.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Popeye’s
- Time: Saturday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Location: Popeye’s Lake Geneva
- They will be serving GREEN BEER!
The Mill Creek Hotel is a great lodging option located in downtown Lake Geneva. It is the perfect place for people, couples, and business people that need a Lake Geneva getaway. With a fantastic location everything is within walking distance. This peaceful haven has 33 private condos with great views.
They offer a variety of getaway packages including:
- Romance Package
- Wine & Dine Night Out
- Golf Stay & Play Package
- Adventure Day
Their facilities and amenities include:
- Private Condos
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Deck
Also, the Mill Creek Hotel has earned a Certificate of Excellence from tripadvisor. Check out their site here for more information!
Photo Credit: Mill Creek
Happy National Women’s History month! Women should be celebrated all year long but this is our month ladies! Take time to share your appreciation for the most important women in your life. Plan a girl’s day brunch or spa day.
On Thursday, March 8th go out for Girls Night at Pier 290!
- Time: 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- All rail drinks, beer and wines by the glass are 50% off
- All dinner entrees 50% off’
If you are interested in learning more about some amazing women who have made great accomplishments throughout history, this is a great site to check out, click here!
Trying to get meals prepared during the week can be hard but here are 3 easy slow cookers to try soon! Also, there is a bonus dessert option
- Slow Cooker Baked Ziti
- A great casserole dish made with ziti macaroni and tomato & basil sauce. You can make it your own by including meat, peppers, onions, and more.
- Full recipe here
- Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken and Veggies
- A hearty meal that is also good for you. It is a way to spice up the normal chicken dish with lemon and garlic.
- Full recipe here
- BBQ Pork Sliders
- Put the delectable pulled pork on some rolls and pair it with coleslaw. This is an excellent dish for parties as well.
- Full recipe here
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- A fun way to create a delicious dessert in your crock pot instead of the oven! Check it out here!